Monday, February 19, 2007

Sweet.

Many, many of you (friends) are having children, some more than others. This is about the coolest thing I could ever get you. I, Karla Rae D'Agosta am going to give you the gift of non-crappy childrens music (cue clapping.) Can you even imagine it? No more "Mommy and Me" or "Musicgarden" instead children lullaby renditions of U2, No Doubt, The Pixies, Bjork, and RADIOHEAD. I am so happy I almost passed out and I don't even have kids. I must admit, this is really a gift for myself though, because I swear, one more baby einstein video and I will do bodily harm. That is not a threat, simply a warning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Musik Garten.

-Abraham

Anonymous said...

that is amazing. though i do have to agree with aber that musik garten really isn't that bad for kids tapes. wait til you hear the wiggles, barney and the donut man!

Molly said...

ohmyword... Orison loves the donut man.

Also, Abraham says that the only way to make the CD you recommend even better is to add a song by the Butthole Surfers.

By the way, he's laughing hysterically at himself right now.

karla said...

I am so happy that someone else (especially Molly) used the phrase Butthole Surfers and I didn't even have to fish for it. Aber, you made my day.

Anonymous said...

So where did my post go??? Dan said "The tunes are timeless; the tones are terrible." This from the guy that was ready to buy the U2 CD for Anders. Too bad, huh.