Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Does liking this make me evil?

Grape stomping gone horribly wrong..or does this make me evil?
Because she is better than I...pals and gals, I give you Dooce.
"This video has been around for a while, and the first time I saw it was at the beginning of last summer when my cousin GEORGE! showed it to me. And I wanted to link to it then, but I felt so much pity for the woman that I couldn't bring myself to do it, although in the privacy of our home we pretty much made fun of her for three months straight. In fact, GEORGE! and I have a running joke where one of us will suddenly interrupt the other one and go, "STOP!" And then make this terrible noise like we've just fallen off a four-foot-high platform. Why am I linking to it now? What has changed? I thought, you know, someone out there right now is having a really crappy day, and maybe when they see this their whole mood will turn right around. You're welcome."

No comments: