Friday, June 01, 2007

gots myself tagged

Well, well, well. I got tagged. What does this entail you ask? Read on my friends, read on.


I got tagged...
Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

I hate not exploring all aspects of the "special scenes" of movies before I watch them, it is really actually painful.
I sang at the opening on the Mall Of America with Bel Canto Voices. We sang Minnesota Morning and I had to wear an ugly blue dress with a bow on my butt. I did however get free rollercoster rides.
I hate rollercosters.
I read the last 2 chapters of books first.
I like steamed broccoli but HATE cold broccoli.
I sometimes cry when I'm awake after 11pm.
I get emotional for no logical reason at all! I am type A, so as you can imagine this angers me to no end.
I can spend an entire day in B&N reading and eating a chicken sandwich, combine that with a walk and the boy and throw a movie in the mix makes me happier than you can know.


EMERY
LEEANN
MATT
JOSHUA
AARON
ANIE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

karla i don't have a blog

karla said...

I don't care. You have a facebook SUCK IT. No just kidding, sorry. You can post it in your room for all I care, I have few friends in blogosphere.

Anonymous said...

k. perhaps i'll post it on facebook. we'll see. that'd be getting a bit 'bloggish' for me. i don't know.

Matt & Kristin said...

ummmm - you're type A? Since when?

karla said...

ohhh nice on Matt and Kristen. Yes, I am. Not typical Type A I will give you that, but yes some form of type a ness resides.