Monday, April 03, 2006

Eep

That was the noise that just escaped my mouth in the public library. But that noise does in no way extinguish my joy regarding one of my favorite musicians OF ALL TIME comming to the Chatt town. I had convinced myself that moving from Mpls and becoming a sudo-southerner ment that I would no longer be on the pulse of music. Try to refrain from the posts yelling at me that I am an hour and a half away from the mecca known as Nashville.
Have you died of suspence yet? RICHARD BUCKNER, for those of you whom that means nothing to, go out and buy "Bloomed." It is dark, lonely, beautiful and sorrowful. It makes me a more creative person. Also, come fall we are getting a "Costco World Market" I feel certain that these two facts are evident of Gods love for the South.
By the way, I don't know how life is in your neck of the woods, but it has been 75, sunny and clear here. I have taken numerous walks along the bridge, painted a kitchen,worked my magic with some mulch, helped to throw a birthday party for the roommate and lit sparklers...that has been within the past 48 hours. What did you do?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also helped throw a birthday party, gorged on too much food, spent time with the dearest of brothers, got my fingers in some Mozart, yelled at a violin student, drank a bottle of Hess Select with friends, and read some Norwegian Saga fiction.

Sarah said...

Gardened, schlepped rocks, then I got really sore and couldn't move for two days. I made granola.

Lee Ann said...

Let's see...mowed the lawn, took Damascus to the hospital (he's better now), ate the most amazing choclate cake, went to the doctor (for Damascus), didn't go to work (yippeee!), watched the most amazing TV show ever - 24, played chase w/the cutest baby ever, and researched holistic approaches to infant medicine

karla said...

It is fantistic just how much everyone day really does sum up who they are! Sarah, you and the violin, Liz with knitting, LeeAnn with the Holistic medicine and Sarah I have a special comment for you.
Emery has had me working on his garden. THERE IS A REASON GOD MADE MAN to cultivate the ground! IT IS HARD. Enough said, almost. At one point I actually threw something down and almost started to cry, I definatly felt the soreness for a few days. I am learning to enjoy it though. Just thought you would like the sympathy.