Friday, March 24, 2006

Taking away

The Lord gives, the Lord takes away, blessed be the name of the Lord.
For I am the Lord, your comforter, I have called you and I will answer.

Jesus,
My ever present help in times of trouble, thank you for my Savior. I am blessed beyond measure that I have the honor to sit and your feet and weep when I feel tired, weary and finished. Thank you that you are the finisher, that these trials are not hidden from you, nor are they things that I must walk through alone. Thank you that in valleys you do not withhold good things. Lord keep your truths etched into my soul. Let me not forget to whom I belong.
Hold me, for oft I forget.
Also, Praise HIM for the restoration of relationships. For He is good in all things.

Hey if any of you are in the Chatt town and desire to do something with me that involves no money...(ex: planning things that take no money, petty crimes, painting, swimming) just call me up, I have loads of the free time.
I will not be so cryptic tomorrow. I just wanted to say to all 6 of you who read this, pray, then rejoice at the bountiful grace to be found in the beauty of the Lord.

4 comments:

Molly said...

sorry i haven't had time to call you back from the other night. we didn't get in until late, so i couldn't call then, and today has been FULL. i will try tomorrow. i will pray for you tonight.

em said...

We shall have good hang out times as soon as I get my booty back in the nooooooga!!! I'm sure we can find free/cheap activities. fun fun fun! :-)

Anonymous said...

Karlasita,
Thank you for showing us all how to be faithful in times of need. We do indeed love you!

And yes, let's plan plenty of free fun! Like a hearkening back to college days...
I think once the weather finally starts to warm up here in the Nooga we should plan some picnics down by the park. Although, I have to admit that I suck at frisbee...there's some free entertainment for you!

Sember said...

It's always free to come hang with the LaRoses. It might even be entertaining at times as well!!!